Beautiful Skin for Life

This is our ultimate mission. To help people maintain healthy, beautiful skin.

How do we achieve Beautiful Skin for Life – it's easy, just follow our unique CSA Philosophy.

Skincare you love, trust & believe in

Our promise is to create beautiful products you will love to use, trust in, and be proud to recommend. More than a hashtag, #MyMedik8 is all about personal and shared experiences. How do you unwind with Medik8 after a long day? Do you have recommendations or tips you want to share? Tell us using #MyMedik8 on social media and you can be featured on our pages. Or why not see what other Medik8 fans are recommending? We love to hear from you.

Explore the range

Liberating you from the choice between results or experience

All too often we have to make the choice between real results and the products we love using. But why should we have to choose? Medik8 are transforming expectations with cutting-edge science that allows our results-focused products to enjoy the same bathroom appeal, fine textures and elegant fragrances – all without compromising performance.

Carbon Neutral & striving for Net Zero 

We are in the middle of a climate emergency and every business, no matter how big or small, must take action. Although we are already Carbon Neutral verified for FY21 (which we plan to renew on an annual basis), we have also set the objective to achieve Net Zero by 2040 in line with limiting the global temperature rise to 1.5ºC above pre-industrial levels. This means reducing our emissions by 90% and offsetting the remaining 10%. This goal is 10 years earlier than set out in the Paris Agreement.
To achieve this, we’ve started by measuring our carbon footprint for the first time in FY21 and have set a plan for reduction. We are transforming our operations and ways of working to identify opportunities for emission reductions across all areas of our business.
Read more about our vision, targets and progress. Medik8 Eco Values

It's as easy as CSA

Our mission is to demystify anti-ageing skincare. At Medik8 we believe the secret to healthy and beautiful skin for life is as easy as vitamin C plus sunscreen by day, vitamin A by night. This straightforward strategy is clinically proven to deliver results you can see as well as feel. That’s why we are dedicated to refining this simple philosophy – developing ever-increasingly advanced CSA formulas. A key part of our refresh is to help you look after your skin following simple, expert advice.

Read More

What the experts say

Alice Hart Davies - Sunday Times - “At night, try one of the new-style retinoids that offer all the benefits of retinol (faster skin-cell turnover and brighter, fresher, less wrinkly skin) without the usual disadvantages such as dryness and peeling like Medik8’s r-Retinoate®”.

More experts