* VIDEOGRAPHER APPLY NOW
With a growing portfolio of award-winning skincare products, a first-class reputation amongst consumers and influencers alike, and a presence in over 17 countries, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the Medik8 journey!
But it doesn’t stop there. After receiving an important external investment, our aim is to strengthen our omnichannel strategy and further expand into new markets.
We are innovative, ever-changing, dynamic and relish working in a passion-driven environment. Our teams make an active contribution and work towards reaching our ambitious goals and meeting exceptionally high standards.
We’re now looking for a multi-skilled Videographer with creative flair, to create and edit high-quality content for our various channels across ecommerce, retail, etail, events and social media.
As an expert in compelling storytelling through film, you will capture the principals and values that built the Medik8 brand and showcase our amazing products, services and culture. You will produce world class assets that not only engage and educate our audiences but also inspire them to want to learn more.
Working cross-functionally on multiple projects, you will be involved in the entire process from pre-production to post-production. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in set production, direction, camera work and angles, editing, overlays and will have a strong understanding of how to cut content for various platforms.
If you want to be part of a high-energy and collaborative environment, and make a real impact in the business, then get in touch!
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a steady flow of video content for the brand.
- Interpreting initial concept and video storyboards and shooting raw footage ready for editing.
- Editing raw footage into professional and exciting video content to drive views and engagement on relevant platforms. Being aware of success metrics and measuring impact of the creatives to continually improve.
- Working alongside different teams to ensure solutions meet with our strategic marketing and design objectives.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualifications at a degree level or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage own workload in a pressured environment
- Proficient in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn) and a passion for beauty
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 08/2708/V
|||Elstree|||Marketing & Communication||||||JCqYc9t08b0O074a|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false