* VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR/VIDEOGRAPHER APPLY NOW
The Brand team plays a key role within Medik8 by producing exciting service design work that affects our campaigns, online stores and social media. Very much digital and creative people, we collaborate across the organisation to deliver first-class design, content, products and services in an agile and data-driven manner.
One of our critical focuses at Medik8 is on ensuring every single employee thrives! We strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress and learn, and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
As an expert in compelling storytelling through film, you will capture the principals and values that built the Medik8 brand and showcase our amazing products, services and culture. You will produce world class assets that not only engage and educate our audiences but also inspire them to want to learn more, assisting with the creation of key event marketing content for use across a range of channels.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future!
In more detail your role will include:
- Maintain a steady flow of video content for the brand.
- Interpret initial concept and video storyboards and shoot raw footage ready for editing.
- Edit raw footage into professional and exciting video content to drive views and engagement on relevant platforms. Being aware of success metrics and measuring impact of the creatives to continually improve.
- Work alongside different teams to ensure solutions meet with our strategic marketing and design objectives.
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Have 2 years experience in a similar role
- Have relevant professional qualifications at a degree level or higher
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage own workload in a pressured environment
- Are proficient in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Have knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn) and a passion for beauty
- Are a social native, up to date with current trends, media tools, digital developments and technologies
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount for you, family & friends
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 11/0411/VCC
|||Elstree|||Marketing & Communication||||||2soUWH0Fo5zJ_eoE|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false