* SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR APPLY NOW
Life as a Supply Chain Administrator
At Medik8, we want to ensure that Beautiful Skin For Life is the main priority for our lovely customers. Our Supply Chain Team is very determined and fully equipped to deal with the everyday challenges that may come up on a daily basis; they also are real team players as they work closely with all departments to ensure that they have everything they need in order to drive sales, customer satisfaction and processes.
Our Supply Chain Department is key to the business; their mission is to guarantee 100% supply of stock, whilst being as sustainable as possible since one of our main goals is to become the world's most sustainable professional led brand by the end of 2023.
In this role, you will discover the chance to play an important part in our day-to-day operational successes whilst expanding on your existing skillset and building on your career.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
In more detail your role will include:
- Guarantees a smooth supply of stock materials requested
- Manages stock suppliers and subcontractors relationships
- Complete responsibility for keeping and updating the supplier register at the highest standards
- Provides high quality support to the Supply Chain team with the efficient and on time delivery of projects
- Streamline the goods in process
We would love to hear from you if you…
- Are educated to degree level or have previous experience in an administrative role
- Are PC literate with knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel or Google Sheets
- Are a team player with strong communication skills, being able to build and manage relationships
- Have strong organisational skills with a self-starting attitude
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing:
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 11/0311/SCA