* SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR APPLY NOW
At Medik8, we want to ensure that Beautiful Skin For Life is the main priority for our lovely customers. Our Supply Chain Team is very determined and fully equipped to deal with the everyday challenges that may come up on a daily basis; they also are real team players as they work closely with all departments to ensure that they have everything they need in order to drive sales, customer satisfaction and processes.
Our Supply Chain Department is key to the business; their mission is to guarantee 100% supply of stock, whilst being as sustainable as possible since one of our main goals is to become the world's most sustainable professional led brand by the end of 2023.
Within this role you will assist with the smooth flow of the Supply Chain Department by ensuring that all administrative duties are managed and completed in a prompt manner. You will have a range of different tasks and reports to complete on a daily and weekly basis, which is ideal for someone who relishes working in a fast paced environment. You will work with the Supply Chain team, our warehouse and an assortment of suppliers so being a confident communicator is essential.
At Medik8, we promote a culture of diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable contributions.
Our people are our experiences and achievements, our passion and drive. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences - not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in our customers' lives.
We are part of an exciting journey; will you join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible?
If you are an administrator with strong communication skills, willing to take your first step into Supply Chain and be part of our exciting journey, then apply now!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Guarantees a smooth supply of stock materials requested
- Manages stock suppliers and subcontractors relationships
- Complete responsibility for keeping and updating the supplier register at the highest standards
- Provides high quality support to the Supply Chain team with the efficient and on time delivery of projects
- Streamline the goods in process
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or have previous experience in an administrative role
- Be PC literate with knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel or Google Sheets
- Be a team player with strong communication skills, being able to build and manage relationships
- Have strong organisational skills with a self-starting attitude
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 09/2009/SCA