* SENIOR FORMULATION SCIENTIST APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a leading skincare brand who will soon be dominating the globe. We develop all of our products in-house and, after receiving an important external investment, we’re driving deeper research and increasing the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
We'll be almost doubling in size this year and will soon be upscaling to a brand new innovation centre with one of the most technological skincare suited labs, large and impressive manufacturing rooms and a top efficient logistics site.
To support the business expansion, our R&D Team now needs an additional team member to join our amazing journey and contribute to the development of innovative skincare products. Our goal is always to excite our customers and deliver ‘Beautiful Skin for Life’.
If you are ambitious, with a passion for skincare and the latest ingredients, creatively minded, happy to take ownership of the products you help to make and want to be part of the Medik8 journey, we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop high-level formulas for personal care applications based on marketing specification and best solutions.
- Source and test raw materials offering a professional judgement with the aim to evaluate and develop new products and technologies.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting advice to the relevant teams.
- Deliver strong and high-standard techdocs to support product rollouts.
- Collaborate with external parties during defined projects and proactively in order to maximise potential opportunities.
Successful candidate requirements:
- A relevant degree (biochemistry, formulation science)
- Must have cosmetics formulation experience
- Advanced expertise in sunscreen formulation is an advantage
- Advanced expertise in vitamin C and vitamin A formulation
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 4 years
Job ID: 08/0816SFS