* SENIOR DATA ENGINEER APPLY NOW
We have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Senior Data Engineer to work in a super friendly fast growing business, where every day brings new challenges and opportunities to have a meaningful contribution to business goals.
At Medik8, you will play a leading role in delivering a suite of accurate, reliable and scalable data pipelines and models to support report building, improve data quality and support day to day work at Medik8. You will use your knowledge and experience of SQL, Power BI and related technologies to model data from multiple sources and build automated workflows that power a suite of dashboards.
Why is this an opportunity you cannot miss?
- Continuous learning - Working very close to our Chief Technology Officer, you’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Impact - You’ll be part of an amazing journey where you can make a meaningful impact.
- One Team - You will be part of a fun but hard working team, you will coach and manage a full team of engineers, linking with analysts from different areas of the business
Your role in details:
- Ensures the Medik8 data is secure, reliable and easily accessible across the company by leveraging the latest technologies.
- Builds, tests and maintains high quality data pipelines and data models to guarantee quick and efficient processing of data.
- Develops and maintains the core data infrastructure and warehouse with data governance in mind.
- Identifies, designs and builds tools and internal process improvements for automation, monitoring and alerting of the data pipelines.
- Uses a solution driven mind-set to help support and lead the integration of disparate data sources into the data warehouse and business data automation.
We would really like to hear from you, if..
- You previously developed business cases for stakeholders/Leadership Team.
- If you have experience in mentoring data engineers; encouraging team-wide diffusion of knowledge and being a source of analytical best practice.
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products centered around the “CSA Philosophy”. At Medik8, we have a rich and distinct culture that sets us apart from ordinary companies. We foster innovation and celebrate highly-driven & super-loyal people. We are full of amazing ideas and positively embrace change. Our teams enjoy the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to very high standards.
We are growing fast. After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
This will be a very busy and sometimes quite challenging role but it will also be a lot of fun and you will learn a lot.
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 11/2511/SDE