* SENIOR CREATIVE APPLY NOW
Life as a Senior Creative
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution. As a Senior Creative you will join our in-house Brand team, working within an inspirational, international and talented team on different projects - from onsite content like homepage, landing pages and blogs as well as content creation in line with our NPD calendar to support sales growth through various channels.
The successful candidate is someone who believes the idea inspires the execution. Someone who’s excited to be the Medik8 brand aesthetic, creating innovative visual content across multiple channels that will engage and inspire our lovely customers.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
You'll be on an exciting growth journey where you’ll learn a lot every day working alongside clever and very funny people! You'll help grow a great brand that will scale in size and be global very soon. One that thrills its customers, and delivers happiness.
In more detail your role will include:
- Provides outstanding and award winning design concepts for Medik8 and transforms ideas into groundbreaking campaigns.
- Always looks after the brand creative in line with the commercial ambitions and business opportunities.
- With a clear understanding of the project proposals, prioritises and helps to plan each project to ensure deadlines and timelines can be met.
- Monitors all design assets to ensure consistency to brand & print guidelines.
- Assists with development of team members and design standards of the department.
We would really like to hear from you, if..
- You’ve 3 years experience in a similar senior role and relevant professional qualifications at a degree level or higher
- You’re proficient in Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- You’ve experience working in beauty, fashion and jewellery industries
- Photography experience would be a plus but is not essential
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products centered around the “CSA Philosophy”.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing:
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 11/0411/SC
|||Elstree|||Marketing & Communication||||||uCEz8S6-SxJ_HVSH|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false