* SENIOR CREATIVE APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand, famed for our revolutionary ‘CSA Philosophy’. With multiple awards under our belt, an influencer-loved reputation and a growing customer base, we’re disrupting the industry and will soon be dominating the globe.
We have recently received a very important external investment that will allow us to strengthen our existing channels and expand into new markets.
In the coming months, it is more on our motto of ‘skincare you love, trust and believe in’ as we double up on our ethical values and continue our roadmap to sustainability.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the brand vision for Medik8 across all channels, as well as ensuring flawless execution of all projects. You will provide first-class concepts that elevate our CSA Philosophy to the global market.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with commercial focus and a proven track record of developing innovative visual solutions and delivering assets with confidence and consistency.
At Medik8, we are ever-changing, dynamic and relish working in a passion-driven environment. We are thrilled by ambitious goals and aim to delight our customers at every stage. This shared mentality is equally as important as technical skills when we look to expand our diverse workforce.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to ‘raise the bar’ as your contribution will ensure Medik8 is recognised as a global leader in anti-ageing skincare.
If you are up for the challenge then we’d love to hear from you!
- Provides outstanding and award winning design concepts for Medik8 and transforms ideas into groundbreaking campaigns.
- Always looks after the brand creative in line with the commercial ambitions and business opportunities.
- With a clear understanding of the project proposals, prioritises and helps to plan each project to ensure deadlines and timelines can be met.
- Monitors all design assets to ensure consistency to brand & print guidelines.
- Assists with development of team members and design standards of the department.
- 3 years experience in a similar senior role
- Relevant professional qualifications at a degree level or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage own workload in a pressured environment
- Proficient in Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience working in beauty, fashion and jewellery industries
- Photography experience would be a plus but is not essential
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 09/0909/SC
|||Elstree|||Marketing & Communication||||||rYdxMensvFwUXR~M|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false