* QUALITY CONTROLLER APPLY NOW
Life as a Quality Controller
Medik8 is an award-winning skincare brand that is rapidly expanding across the globe.
Not only are our formulations crafted in our on-site facilities in the UK, our products are blended and packaged here, too.
In this role, you will foster a ‘quality-first culture’ by working within the quality team to ensure product meets and exceeds the high standards expected of our customers.
Our Quality Team strives for excellence and continuous improvement. They ensure that all processes, from raw materials to finished goods, are in compliance with company and quality standards, and that compliance with GMP is maintained at all times.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
You will be based at our brand new Innovation Centre where we will have state-of-the-art skincare suited laboratory, modern manufacturing rooms and a top efficient logistics site. This will be our hub where the best synergies can be created; where we can drive deeper research, boost innovation and maintain exceptional quality levels.
You will work with advanced equipment alongside seasoned industry experts and receive guidance and mentoring to develop your knowledge and skills.
You will join a passion-driven environment and share successes and achievements with your peers and manager.
In more detail your role will include:
- Performs QC inspections in Goods In, Bulks and Finished Goods to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Conducts stock verification checks to support quality levels of the cycle counting process.
- Continually improves standards, monitors hygiene, quality and products safety issues on a daily basis.
- Identifies and reports any issues in accordance with company procedures and support investigations.
- Guarantees success of ad hoc projects to improve the smooth running of the production and logistics processes.
We would love to hear from you if you...
- Have 1+ years experience in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Take pride in your work, paying close attention to details
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be someone who can work independently with the minimum of supervision
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"It is a great place to work, it offered me a huge opportunity, our culture manager is great, always there to listen. The leadership team is also great and will support you in career development."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 11/1611/QC