* QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER APPLY NOW
We have now a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Quality team as a Quality Assurance Officer. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will have a key role in supporting our Quality Management System and maintenance/development of best business processes.
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands.
We are very proud to develop everything from scratch and to have a fully capable and very bright in-house Lab where our formulation scientists use innovative ingredients and technologies to create our award-winning products .
We have our own Manufacturing site where we take best practice from the medical and pharmaceutical industries and apply it to Medik8’s manufacturing processes. We also manage our own logistics to ensure a high level of quality from start to finish when an order is placed.
We work hard to be ISO certified for both cosmetic manufacture standards and quality management standards which we strive to uphold day in day out in everything we do.
This makes us extremely confident in the consistent quality our customers receive in each and every product.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate even more rapidly and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
OUR QUALITY TEAM
Our Quality Team strives for excellence and continuous improvement. They ensure that all processes, from raw materials to finished goods, are in compliance with company and quality standards, and that compliance with GMP is maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will use their ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth whilst motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely dynamic and results-focused environment.
- Support and drive Medik8's Quality function to achieve robust and effective processes to support the Business quality goals.
- Build strong relationships with wider teams to perform regular verifications and inspections (from raw material to finished goods).
- Own investigations for all non conformity, identify root causes and follow up with corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for critical statistical analysis of data to support system developments.
- Perform internal audits as per the defined internal audit schedule.
- Champion & support all teams on procedures, working methods and SOP`s.
The successful candidate will have:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, preferably Chemistry
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing industry or similar
- An analytical mind, able to identify risks or potential development areas.
- A good working knowledge of international standards such us ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 22716 (Cosmetics GMP)
- Strong attention to detail with excellent writing (technical/investigation) and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading teams
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 04/0415/QAO