* PRODUCTION OPERATIVE APPLY NOW
Medik8 is an award-winning skincare brand that is rapidly expanding across the globe; after receiving an important external investment, we plan to almost double our size by the end of this year!
Our much-loved products are manufactured in-house and an exciting opportunity has arisen in our super lovely Manufacturing site.
Life as a Production Operative
The purpose of the Production Operative role is to ensure that all products are produced as per best practice, high quality standards and on time. You will have exceptional attention to detail, be hands-on, methodical, a real team worker who enjoys a varied, fast-paced work day.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
One of our critical focuses at Medik8 is on ensuring every single employee thrives! We strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress and learn, great benefits that reward our people and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
In more detail your role will include:
- Guarantees all products are made to the very highest quality standards and as per product specification
- Ensures all processes including weight, volume, labelling, cartoning are done to the highest standard and never below specification
- Operates various machines and production stations in line with procedures
- Guarantees daily and periodic cleaning of the production facilities as required
- Ensures GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
- Ensures the company’s Health & Safety policy is maintained at all times
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Have strong focus and attention to detail
- Have experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Are organised and proactive
- Have ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
Medik8 is a leading skincare brand who will soon be dominating the globe. We develop all of our products in-house, from scratch to launch.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy organisation with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are. They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
Culture & Benefits
Competitive basic salary, £12.30 per hour.
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly manufacturing & warehouse and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing:
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Excellent break room area for your lunch or little breaks
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Onsite free parking
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 11/0811/PO