* PACKAGING TECHNOLOGIST APPLY NOW
Life as a Packaging Technologist
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our pack at Medik8. We are growing quickly. We will soon be a global professional skincare Brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life.
As a Packaging Technologist you will be part of our driven R&D team and will work closely with different teams such as Supply Chain & Operations, Product Development and Marketing; by analysing and resolving any manufacturing issues, you will guarantees suit-to-purpose and efficient packaging solutions that will deliver all our products to the highest standards.
The R&D Team’s mission is to make products that people love.
We can say, with pride, that our R&D team is unique in the industry. We do not only create beautiful formulations but work on original research. We are true pioneers in science, providing the world with genuinely superior formulas offering visibly better results and premium experiences.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity..
After receiving an important external investment, we have a continuous pipeline of innovative product launches and are rapidly entering new territories across the globe, giving our new Packaging Technologist the opportunity to take on new challenges across multiple projects.
We're a team that puts our customers and colleagues at the heart of everything we do.
Our success comes from our people - they make the difference. We're all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver award-winning products.
With this role comes great responsibility, but don’t worry - you are not on your own. You will be part of an exciting growth journey, working with Medik8’s wider teams and you will build friends for life.
In more detail your role will include:
- Delivers solutions to assigned activities on time in full, by following best practices in packaging projects.
- Be responsible for packaging activities within R&D, delivering project milestones through development, testing and execution, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Assess packaging to ensure it is fit-for-purpose by completing testing and trials.
- Regularly reviews existing packaging, seeking improvements and updates where necessary.
- Be the key point of contact for packaging enquiries, internally and externally.
We would love to hear from you if..
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Are a solutions provider with a high level of drive and personal commitment
- Have a can do/problem-solving, positive and proactive attitude
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"It is a great place to work, it offered me a huge opportunity, our culture manager is great, always there to listen. The leadership team is also great and will support you in career development."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 11/1711/PT