* JUNIOR FORMULATION SCIENTIST APPLY NOW
A fast paced and exciting role for a positive, meticulous, proactive individual, who wants to be part of the amazing journey of one of the most innovative skincare brands in the market - Medik8.
Medik8 was born out of a passion to strive for better skin health. As a pioneer in the beauty industry, Medik8 is dedicated to our mission of delivering ‘Beautiful Skin for Life’. How? We keep it simple, believing in our CSA philosophy.
We are a British, home-grown, family run brand where everything is made in house, on site, in our state of the art Lab and ISO certified manufacturing facility.
Every year our in-house R&D Team develops award winning products which are sold in some of the most premium retailers, etailers and professional channels.
At Medik8, our commitment is to the environment and our ultimate goal is to be the world’s most sustainable professional-led skincare brand.
We are looking for brilliant formulation scientists to help us keep developing five stars products - check out our amazing journey on @officialmedik8 and on our website.
As a Junior Formulation Scientist, you will be responsible for creating state of the art formulas for new and award winning products. You will help us to keep striving for excellence and creating a culture that inspires, motivates and develops everyone to the highest potential.
It is our ongoing mission to find the most talented, most like minded people to join us.
If you are someone who takes pride in every aspect of your work, is inquisitive, driven to succeed and inspired by dynamic teamwork, you will love it here and we want to hear from you.
- Develops formulas for personal care applications based on target specification.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting advice to the relevant teams.
- Delivers strong technical documents to support product roll-outs.
- Always considers cost reduction and product performance improvement in all projects in hand.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a related degree qualification
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Be someone keen, quick to learn, who can work independently
- Be experienced in deadline-driven environments with ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Have a hands-on, practical approach to creating innovative solutions, passionate about skincare.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 08/0819JFS