* IN-HOUSE RECRUITER APPLY NOW
Life as an In House Recruiter
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution.
One of our critical focuses at Medik8 is on ensuring every single employee thrives! We strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress and learn, and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
As a Recruiter at Medik8, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates for operational roles, as well as any office vacancies that arise. You will be the kind of person that understands your impact at the business level, with our hiring managers and with our potential new colleagues.
As our business continues to grow it’s increasingly important that our HR team does too. We are more than 120 people and plan to further expand our team in the next few months.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
In more detail your role will include:
- Identify and excite the best and more suitable talent in the market.
- Be a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, and cultivation stages.
- Create a superb candidate experience and effectively manage applicant pipelines.
- Coordinate with the Culture Team an efficient and motivational onboarding process that will lead to successful end of probation results.
- Work with managers to develop the most exciting and catching market approaches.
- Contributes to analysis, monitoring, and reporting for strategic decision-making.
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Have a minimum of two years agency or in-house recruitment experience.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques and tools.
- Have a track record of sourcing technical "rare" skilled candidates.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Are a self-starter, able to work independently with the tenacity to get things done.
- Have ability to articulate and advise on current recruitment market trends.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 11/0411/IHR