* HR ADMINISTRATOR APPLY NOW
Life as an HR Administrator
One of our critical focuses at Medik8 is on ensuring every single employee thrives! We strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress and learn, and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
The purpose of the HR Administrator role is to guarantee that high level information systems are in place to ensure the most efficient employee support. You will assist with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee life cycle, training administration and maintenance of HR systems and records.
As our business continues to grow it’s increasingly important that our HR team does too. We are more than 120 people and plan to further expand our team in the next few months.
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are extremely important to us.
In more detail your role will include:
- Be an efficient first point of contact for all HR related queries and needs
- Support the most efficient interaction between any employee and HR
- Make sure that any HR related information is available and accurate at all times
- Guarantee that all HR administrative procedures are applied at all times across the company
We would love to hear from you if..
- You are a motivated individual with excellent people skills
- You have experience with handling sensitive and/or confidential information with professionalism.
- Are a confident PC user (G-Suite)
- Are a strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Have uncompromising attention to detail
- Previous administration experience is necessary, HR experience desirable.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 10/1110/HA