* FACILITIES CONTROLLER APPLY NOW
Life as a Facilities Controller
A fast paced and exciting role for a positive, self motivated and driven, proactive individual, who wants to be part of the amazing journey of one of the most innovative skincare brands in the market - Medik8.
This is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow and expand. You will ensure an excellent working environment for the employees and the innovation centre that will open in June 2022, supporting Medik8’ commitment to providing a Great Place to Work for colleagues and enhancing their working lives.
In more detail your role will include:
- Guarantees that the plant and equipment are maintained to the highest standards at all times.
- Guarantees that H&S requirements are met at all times.
- Guarantees that the innovation centre improvement projects meet all the operational requirements.
- Guarantees that the best waste management processes are in place.
- Be always focused on cost efficiency and highest quality.
We would love to hear from you if you have..
- Experience in maintenance engineering from a manufacturing or electrical background
- 1-2 yrs experience in a similar role
- A working knowledge of H&S
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer driven approach
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
What the team says..
"A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 11/1011/FC