* DATA CONTROLLER APPLY NOW
The Data Controller role is key to the future of Medik8 as we develop a truly Data Driven Culture.
At Medik8, high data quality is one of our major assets. The importance of the accuracy of this data is extremely important to the future of the business to enable our people to target effectively and efficiently.
As part of the Data Team, you will work in an agile structure, joining agile squads for day-to-day work. As a Data Controller, you will play a pivotal role in setting and maintaining excellent information/data management standards across the business.
The successful candidate is an individual that enjoys team working and who is willing to work hard to produce first class results and gain invaluable experience working with super friendly teams.
As we are a growing business, we need people who are passionate and who take initiative. You will be involved in different projects from day one than you would expect in comparable roles elsewhere, whilst in turn benefitting from the support and mentorship of our more seasoned team members.
What is it like working at Medik8?
At Medik8 you will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next, and you will be part of an amazing journey where you can make a meaningful impact.
Looking after our amazing talents is one of our core values, it’s built into our culture and what we offer. Every day, we foster a collaborative work environment, sharing knowledge, and bringing the best out of everyone in the team.
Your role in detail:
- Ensure most current information is accurately reflected in all business systems.
- Is the go to person for new lines and back end information uploads.
- Constantly reviews the systems to make sure no errors to baseline data are inserted.
We would really love to hear from you if you..
- Have BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Have an analytical mindset, are flexible, able to work under pressure and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Have Ability to forge relationships and build rapport as you will be working with different departments within the business
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products centered around the “CSA Philosophy”. At Medik8, we have a rich and distinct culture that sets us apart from ordinary companies. We foster innovation and celebrate highly-driven & super-loyal people. We are full of amazing ideas and positively embrace change. Our teams enjoy the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to very high standards.
We are growing fast. After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
This will be a very busy and sometimes quite challenging role but it will also be a lot of fun and you will learn a lot.
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing:
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 11/2511/DC