* BLENDER APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is home to an innovative skincare brand that will soon be taking the globe by storm - Medik8.
We are looking to recruit a Blender to join our busy Manufacturing team. You will be responsible for creating pilot and production batches of product bulks, ensuring every large scale production is completed to the highest quality standards.
This role requires incredible attention to detail and if you are committed, self-motivated and want to be part of our exciting journey please apply now!
This is a Monday to Friday position, and we have two shift from 6am to 11:30pm and 3pm to 11:30pm where a late shift allowance will apply.
- Guarantees the highest quality standards of product bulk manufacture in accordance with formulation guidelines
- Analyse batches during production and recording observations
- Guarantees safe and competent operation of machinery
- Guarantees the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene within the Blending environment
- Ensures GMP guidelines are met
- Ensures the company’s Health & Safety policy is maintained at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, however, we will consider catering experience
- Experience of blending products (eg: Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food/Drink)
- Good IT skills with experience in stock control
- A good level of physical fitness as occasional heavy lifting is part of the role
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 06/0615/B