* BLENDER APPLY NOW
Life as a Blender
Medik8 is an award-winning skincare brand that is rapidly expanding across the globe; our much-loved products are manufactured in-house and an exciting opportunity has arisen in our super lovely Manufacturing site!
The purpose of the Blender role is to ensure that the best quality bulk is always available on time and as per brief. You will create pilot and production batches of product bulks, ensuring every large scale production is completed to the highest quality standards.
You will have many opportunities to progress and learn, great benefits that reward our people and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic. You will join a super friendly team and work in a great environment where you will build friends for life.
In more detail your role will include:
- Guarantees the highest quality standards of product bulk manufacture in accordance with formulation guidelines
- Analyse batches during production and recording observations
- Guarantees safe and competent operation of machinery
- Guarantees the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene within the Blending environment
- Ensures GMP guidelines are met
- Ensures the company’s Health & Safety policy is maintained at all times
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Have 1 year experience in a similar role, however, we will consider catering experience
- Experience of blending products (eg: Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food/Drink)
- Good IT skills with experience in stock control
- A good level of physical fitness as occasional heavy lifting is part of the role
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Medik8 is a leading skincare brand who will soon be dominating the globe. We develop all of our products in-house, from scratch to launch.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy organisation with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are. They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it’s essential that we’re able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly manufacturing & warehouse and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Excellent break room area for your lunch or little breaks
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Onsite free parking
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 11/0411/B